Integrated Mobile Application Security (MAS)
MTE Mobile provides an additional solution that is configurable on each endpoint, for each session, uniquely protecting each data payload. MTE intentionally corrupts the synchronization, making the data unusable when a threat is detected on a mobile device. MTE Mobile addresses vulnerabilities such as jail broken, or rooted devices, SIM swap attacks, and application-based threats (malware, spyware, privacy threats, vulnerable applications).
- Replaces your data: MTE technology replaces your data with instantly obsolete random streams of values.
- FIPS 140-3 certification:MTE technology has been submitted for FIPS 140-3 certification with our ECL certified cryptographic library.
- Secures from application to server-side application:secures your data from your mobile application all the way to your server-side application.
- Prevents you from becoming an accidental victim:prevents an operating system hack or from bad actions by rogue applications.
- No key management needed:our MKE product provides automated key management with ever changing unrelated keys.
- Connection cannot be spoofed:with one-to-one pairing relationship, the connection cannot be spoofed as every transaction is instantly obsolete.
- Data cannot be held or replayed:as the instant obsolescence would reject the transaction.
- Eliminates the needs for secrets to be exchanged between two endpoints:preventing one of the common vulnerabilities of traditional technologies.
Jailbreak or Root Protection
- Operating environment check: MTE technology performs checks of the operating environment to ensure that the device has not been compromised.
- Acts as a silent alarm: unlike other solutions that just shut down or limit functionality of the application, MTE sends intentionally corrupted data to the server if the device has been compromised, allowing the server to decide how to handle the validity of the device and maintain control.
- Reduces your reputational risk: any hack is a big concern as it allows for more control of the device that can be both used for good or bad intentions. The bad intentions allow for access to function and data that would be otherwise masked by the operating system of the device.
Zero Trust with Full Knowledge
- Prevents SIM swapping and cloning attacks: hardware validation prevents these attacks.
- Eliminates the need to exchange secrets: you do not need to exchange secrets and credentials between the two endpoints.
- No handshake needed: handshake protocols are major attack points for other security solutions and are important to eliminate.
- You are always in control: when you are alerted, you decide what to do with a hacked device when a bad state is detected.