SecuringData In Motion
Eclypses MicroTokenMOTIONsolution for securing data in
Compatible with ANY Communication Protocol
The Eclypses MicroToken Exchange® (MTE) is designed to work in the application layer of your system. The MTE replaces your command with a MicroToken™ just before transmission and is compatible with any communication protocol. Once the transmission packet has reached the receiver it is then translated back into the original command by referencing a paired library.
- Paired Libraries
- MicroTokens only execute pre-programmed commands which are stored in paired libraries and are meaningless if intercepted.
- Every send and receive command is obfuscated.
- Digital Chaff
- MicroTokens are hidden within "digital chaff".
- Randomly Sized Packets
- Randomly-sized MicroToken packets ensure that pattern recognition is impossible.
- Instantly Obsolete
- Commands are instantly replaced making any previous token for that command obsolete.
- Time Stamps
- MicroToken packets are time-stamped, eliminating any threat of a command being held and used at a later time.
- Use Existing Hardware
- Compatible with existing communication protocols and computing platforms, requiring NO changes to existing systems.
Prevents malicious attacks or tampering from affecting unauthorized actions that expose systems to unacceptable vulnerabilities.
Enhanced security without adding new protocols or changing existing data communications from one device to the other.
Seamless & Flexible
Works with and compliments existing infrastructure, OEM's, and companies with both existing and pre-built components or systems.
Implementing the Eclypses MTErequires minimal lines of code, simply calling three functions.
Call the BuildStartupPacketmethod to initiate the pairing between controller and receiving devices.
Call the BuildPacket method before sending a command to construct the secure MTE packet.
Call the DeconstructPacket method on the receiving end to translate the MTE packet into the original command.